Would you like to be a part of our passionate team and support the Banjima community?
Our workplace reflects our core values of equality, integrity, honesty, respect, innovation, service to others, efficiency and a healthy work/life balance. As an open and inclusive organisation, we strive to be an employer of choice, an attractive employment opportunity for our Members and the broader Banjima community, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Work with BNTAC (click on role for details)
- Native Title and Agreements Implementation Officer (Perth/ Applications close 11 July)
- Banjima Ranger (On-country/ Tom Price)
- Member Services Officer - Casual (Perth)
For additional information on these roles, please email us at email@example.com or phone (08) 9216 9888 and we will do our best to respond quickly.
Other work and education opportunities
- Aboriginal Education Consultant (Catholic Education WA / Broome/ Closes 22 July)
- Regional advocacy officer (The Ethnic Disability Advocacy Centre / Broome / Closes 22 July)
- Senior Advisor - Aboriginal Community Engagement (Water Corporation / Broome / Closes 28 July)
- People and Culture Coordinator (VenuesWest / Mount Claremont / Closes 30 July)
- Educator - Bassendean Early Learning Centre (Bassendean / MercyCare / Closes 2 August)
- Gardener - Handyperson (Paraburdoo Primary School / Paraburdoo / Closes 2 August)
- Apprentice Boilermaker/Welder (Orontide / Henderson / Closes 18 August)
- Station Hand Traineeship (Rio Tinto/ Various Locations)
- Creche Assistant (Town of Port Hedland/ Port Hedland)
- Early Childhood Educator (Nintirri Centre / Tom Price / ongoing casual positions)
- All-round operators for Civil and Earthwork Projects (Gumala Enterprises / Pilbara / EOI)