Become a Remote Banjima Ranger!
Banjima Country Management (BCM) is putting a call out to any community member interested in joining our new Remote Ranger Program. No matter where you live in Western Australia, you'll now have a unique and flexible opportunity to care for country!
As a Remote Banjima Ranger you will:
- Casual positions only
- Fly/drive in and out of our ranger base in Tom Price
- Camp or swag on country with other Banjima rangers and Banjima Elders
- Gain the skills required to work on important conservation and cultural projects
- Conservation projects
- Cultural tourism
- Controlled fire management
- Feral animal and invasive weed control
- Heritage surveys
- And more...
- BANJIMA men and women only
- Good level of fitness
- Current vehicle driver’s license
- Willing to engage with the general public and represent the Banjima People
- Available to spend time on-country, working away from home
- Able to camp/swag on-country for 4+ days at a time
- Interested in learning and working with Banjima Elders
Are you interested in becoming a Remote Banjima Ranger?
Please contact us on (08) 9216 9888 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll