Updated 1 June 2022
From Saturday 5 February 2022, WA will embark on its Safe Transition and ease interstate and international borders. The information on the transition will be updated as it comes to effect. This information can be read here.
- G2G Pass registration no longer required
- Triple dose vaccination no longer required for interstate arrivals
- Double dose vaccination requirement for international arrivals will continue as per Australian Government requirements
- Unvaccinated Australian international arrivals no longer need to quarantine for 7 days
- From 15 June, travel to remote Aboriginal communities is permitted.