Travel is now permitted throughout WA
Entry into most remote Aboriginal communities is still not permitted (excemptions are in place for essential workers).
Border between WA and others states
Travel is now allowed into WA from most states and territories in Australia.
- Travel from Victoria will no longer be permitted, unless you are an exempt traveller. This also applies to anyone who may have been in Victoria since December 21 and hasn’t completed 14 days in a lower risk State or Territory. The exemption list is limited to:
- certain senior Government officials;
- certain active military personnel;
- a member of the Commonwealth Parliament;
- a person carrying out functions under a law of the Commonwealth;
- a person responsible for transport freight or logistics; and
- anyone who is given approval by State Emergency Coordinator or an authorised officer.