BNTAC is committed to providing a positive and helpful service to all our Members.
- Applications will be acknowledged by SMS and email when they are received.
- Applications will be reviewed within one business day and members informed if further information is required.
- Complete applications will be processed within three business days of receipt, please allow up to two business days for the money to arrive in the supplier’s bank account.
- Priority processing for food and fuel applications: Two business days.
- Incomplete applications will be processed within three business days after the application is fully completed and Member provides required supporting information.
- BNTAC’s Members Services will be open on from Monday to Friday 9 am to 4:00 pm, except public holidays and shut down periods (over Christmas).
- If an application is declined and the member disagrees with the decision, they have the right to appeal against the decision in writing.
Please note before an application can be processed, applications must be completed in full and all supporting documentation provided. The processing of applications and the three day turn around period will only start once the application has been completed.
During the one day period outlined in service standard 3, BNTAC will contact you to confirm that the application received has been completed or advise that additional information is required.