- BNTAC is committed to providing a positive and helpful service to members
- Applications will be acknowledged when they are received
- Applications will be reviewed within two business days and members informed whether the application can proceed or if further information is required
- Complete applications will be processed within 5 business days of receipt, please allow up to 2 business days for the money to arrive in the suppliers bank account
- Incomplete applications will be processed within 5 business days of being complete and required supporting information being provided
- The Members Services department will be open on from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, except public holidays and shut down periods
- If an application is declined and the member disagrees with the decision, they have the right to appeal against the decision in writing
Please note before they can be processed, applications must have been completed in full and all supporting documentation provided, the processing of applications and the five day turn around period will only start once the application has been completed.
During the two-day period outlined in service standard 3, BNTAC will contact you to confirm that the application received has been completed or advise that additional information is required.