- Restrictions in WA have been relaxed, but it's important to still practice good hygiene and social distancing
- Some Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are at high risk from the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- If you feel unwell and are unsure of what to do, call your doctor or nearest medical centre before visiting.
- If you have serious symptoms such as difficulty breathing, call 000 for urgent medical help.
- If you have questions, call the WA Dept Health Coronavirus Information Line 1800 020 080
COVID-19 information videos
- What is COVID-19
- What are the symptoms?
- How to protect yourself
- What is social distancing?
- Stay home, be safe - A message from a Yinhawangka Elder.
Other useful/printable COVID-19 factsheets and posters
- Information sheet
- Symptoms and help
- Social distancing
- Personal hygiene
- Stay strong when you are sick
- Look after our Elders
- Look after our Family
- Explanation for Children
- WA Department of Health
- 30 minute free online COVID-19 infection control training
- FAQ: Click to download latest on COVID-19 frequently asked questions