Our team has continued to work remotely throughout the COVID-19 emergency. This ensures our Banjima community remain supported and informed.
- A BNTAC Emergency Response plan has been put in place for the safety of our staff and to help support our Members.
- Our Member Services team has continued to distribute support programs to our community
- We have set up a Community Liaison Team focused on supporting the needs of our remote communities in the Pilbara
- BNTAC is part of two regional response teams that advocate for and support our communities in the Pilbara:
- The RECOV19ER working group, which includes Aboriginal Corporations and a number of government departments
- A second response team made up of five Aboriginal Corporations from the Pilbara
If you have any queries, please contact us on 9216 9888 or send us an email email@example.com.
Follow our work on BNTAC's News Page.